Let’s be honest. This recipe doesn’t need an introduction. These energy bites look scrumptious and you want to try them.
So go ahead. Make them over the weekend and tell me what you think in the comments below 🙂
Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter Bites
Photo and recipe courtesy of Amanda Munden from Gouramanda
Makes ~12 bites
- ½ cup smooth peanut or almond butter
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips (Enjoy Life dairy-free chocolate chips)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup honey (or maple if vegan)
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup oats
- ¼ cup ground chia or flax seeds
- ¼ cup salted pepitas
- Melt peanut/almond butter together with chocolate chips, vanilla, and honey in a large, microwave safe bowl for 25-30 seconds.
- Add in cinnamon and fold in coconut, oats, ground chia or flax seeds, and salted pepitas.
- Roll into about 12-14 small balls and roll in coconut. Refrigerate and enjoy cold or at room temperature!