It’s that time of year again… Valentine’s Day – aka Lover’s Day, Single’s Awareness Day, The Day of Chocolate Everything. Tomorrow is that day, and whether you choose to celebrate it or not, I feel obligated to supply you with a recipe for chocolatey goodness.
Brownies are basically the greatest things ever invented. I know it. You know it. We all know it.
So go ahead. Treat yourself to a delicious, ooey gooey brownie this Valentine’s Day. You deserve it 😉
Ooey Gooey Chocolate Brownies
Recipe courtesy of Rebecca Bohls from PaleoGrubs
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup, brown rice syrup, or tapioca syrup
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp butter or coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond butter, syrup, egg, ghee, and vanilla.
- Stir in the cocoa powder and baking soda.
- Pour the batter into a 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 20-23 minutes, until the brownie is done, but still soft in the middle.