Holy moley. You HAVE to try this dip! It’s the simplest thing EVER and incredibly addicting. A friend of mine made some for a holiday party, and I’ve been making a batch here and there ever since.
There are quite a few recipes out there, but I decided to go with a recipe from Juli Bauer of PaleOMG because she’s hilarious and my #womancrusheveryday. You can use this recipe as a dip for fresh veggies, crackers, and chips, or you can use it as a sauce for various meals. I spooned some of this yumminess on some stuffed mushrooms, and it was delicious!
Have you ever made this dip before? How do you like it?
Roasted Red Pepper Dip [Vegan] [Paleo]
Recipe and photo courtesy of Juli from PaleOMG
- 1 (12-14 ounce) jar of roasted red pepper
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled (optional)
- 1-2 teaspoons olive oil (optional)
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- salt, to tast
- Pull out your handy dandy food processor (OR blender)
- Add roasted red peppers and garlic clove. Turn on to puree.
- Then add your walnuts and turn food processor back on to make a paste.
- Add olive oil, onion powder, and salt. Puree all until you get the consistency you like.
- Serve or chill first before serving.